THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Brain is definatley not at work today

Help, I need to make it through 3 more days at work, not including today.  I have zero motivation to be at work.  All I can think about is packing and getting on the plane next Thursday.  We are both so excited to meet little Rachael.  We are hoping and trusting that she is in good hands until we get there.  Doug still thinks that all of this will be no problem.  He is convinced that Rachael will come right to him, and nothing will make him happier if she does.  Yesterday he bought a luggage set for himself, phew!!  Up until then he had told me the only thing he is taking is his gym bag and naturally I told him that was not going to be enough for two weeks. Nice try but he would do anything to get my goat.  Days are slowly moving but before we know it we will be in the air.  Cannot wait!!!
J

2 comments:

J Brant said...

I am getting so anxious too! There are so many final details, and I just want to be focusing on that too.
Hope to talk soon!

Debbie Sauer said...

So excited for you. Can't wait to see the pictures. Blessings