THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Excitement is Building!

Tomorrow is our big Gotcha Day!  It is Sunday in Beijing around 11 am while I am typing this. We are both doing fine.  I am still a little jetlagged, Doug seems to be fine.  Today at noon I will be having a 1 hour massage in our room.  Some local lady is coming up to work me over.  After we have plans to hit the dirt market with fellow group members.  Tonight we have a meeting about our departure to receive Rachael in Chongching.  We have been told that we are to be ready to head to the airport by 5:30 am.  We will receive Rachael tomorrow in Chongching at a Government official office.  We will stay there until Friday then return to Beijing to complete the official part of our adoption.  We are so excited to finally become parents!  We will send a picture or two out tomorrow once we have Rachael.
Blogging and Facebook here is blocked, so there will be few posts while we are in China.

2 comments:

Our Trip for Lileah said...

Glad to hear you are doing well. Enjoy your massage and flight. Soon it will be the three of you and you will not remember what it was like without Rachael! Can't wait to see your pictures.
Anna Maria

Tao's Mommy said...

WOW....CONGRATS! Are you with FOI? I adopted my daughter in 2007 and used them. I just live down the hwy from you....35 mins to the west! I know a few of your travel mates...Jenn, Randy & Cara. Look forward to following along and hopefully meet you at a adoption event in Regina.