THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Today was a very exciting day

I met up with a teacher friend from the school division I work for.  Anyway she and her hubby have adopted twice from China.  Both of their girl's stories were great.  She brought 2 large creative memories albums loaded with their adventures.  I borrowed them so that I can go through them again and also to show Doug what we are about to be doing.  We hope to connect with AnnaMaria and Alphonse again before we leave on December 9th.  So much excitement ahead of us, I can hardly wait.

2 comments:

J Brant said...

That sounds like so much fun!

Monica said...

Congratulations! Rachael looks absolutely precious!

I travelled with Beth H. to adopt my Claire when the H's adopted Ava. Beth mentioned that your family and I pleaded for your blog address so that I can follow your journey.

Best wishes to you and your husband as you wait these last days for your daughter!

Monica