THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 10, 2010

Referral rumours are starting

The rumour Queen has the following preliminary rumour on our site.

"I don’t see any agencies reporting rumors yet. I see one board talking about the 18th as a rumor, but I don’t give that source a lot of credibility. I need to report it because I realize it’s being talked about, but at this point it’s down in the R1 or R2 range."


Unfortunately if this rumour holds any truth it means that our Log in date of May 19th 2006 will not be receiving a referral in this September batch.  It does, however mean that we for sure will be included in the October group.  We will wait to see what happens......

1 comments:

Beth said...

Such exciting times!! Either way it's awesome. I remember knowing for sure we were next:) Happy stuff. Funny, you wait so long and then when it does happen you think wow, so much to do I'm not really prepared (or so it seemed for us). Who is ever really ready for that big change??
Have fun anticipating. Can't wait.