THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lady Bug Bedding

My sister Danielle, who lives in Scottsdale Arizona called last night because she came across some very cute Lady Bug bedding for our daughters crib. I viewed it on the Target website under bedding.  I typed in Ladybug crib bedding.  It was so cute, I loved it.  It is light pink, light green and beige.  Super cute and it will match perfectly with the rag quilt my mother and I made out of flannellette. Cannot wait to get the referral so we can start setting up a room etc.  September referrals have not yet been announced, so there is still a possibility that we may get in that batch.  The Rumour Queen is saying it will be a late batch.  Stay tuned for late September.  We Wait....  When the bedding arrives I will post a pic.

0 comments: