THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Day Of Work in two months....

Well, I'm up early,made coffee, exercised and stretched, then I will start getting ready (Wouldn't want to wake up my prince before 7). I think that 6:15 may have been too early.  I hope this day goes well.  I look forward to seeing my friends/colleagues then pretending that I had a great summer and that I'm beyond thrilled to see everyone and be back at work.  I think this will take a good few weeks of getting used to. I am so happy to be hanging around with Sandi 24/7!  She is the best person ever:):):):):):):)

1 comments:

Soneji said...

I though you had a great summer at your mom's cabin(reread your facebook comments). What's this about having to pretend?
The quilt is lovely. It's the first time I saw a picture of the finished product. I like your write-up.
I am sure you are very excited as the time is counting down toward the "big" phone call and you are on your way to meet your new daughter.
I hope your "first" day went well and you didn't have to pretend anything.